Lowell Car Accident Attorney
Vehicle accidents can lead to significant injuries and major property damage losses. Unfortunately, car accidents in and around Lowell are not uncommon, and victims regularly struggle to secure the compensation they deserve. At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our team is here to help when you need a Lowell car accident attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate the accident, determine liability, and secure the compensation you need to get through this.
Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP for Your Accident Case
- The Lowell car collision attorneys at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP focus solely on personal injury claims, and we have helped thousands of clients secure the compensation they deserve.
- We go to great lengths to keep our clients informed about the status and progress of their case, and we strive to make this process as easy as possible.
- We take Lowell car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any upfront or out of pocket costs. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
Why Do You Need a Lowell Car Accident Attorney?
Car accident claims can become very difficult, particularly when navigating the Massachusetts no-fault injury system. A skilled car accident lawyer can use their resources and legal expertise to:
- Fully review the situation, obtain copies of the insurance policy, and pressure the insurance carrier to pay full compensation to their client.
- Work with trusted medical and economic professionals who can fully evaluate the client and help calculate total expected expenses.
- Evaluate the totality of the incident to determine whether or not a personal injury lawsuit may be applicable under the law.
Serious Car Accident Injuries
According to data available from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, there were more than 3,200 total vehicle collisions in Lowell during the latest reporting year of data we have on file. Out of these incidents, there were:
- 52 serious injury crashes
- 260 minor injury crashes
- 408 possible injury crashes
Unfortunately, injuries stemming from these incidents are often severe. It is not uncommon for our vehicle accident attorneys in Lowell to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe back or neck injury
- Amputations or crush injuries
Each of these injuries can lead to immense pain and suffering for a victim, and they can also lead to other unexpected and major expenses. This can include lost income if a victim is unable to work while they recover as well as various household out-of-pocket costs.
Contact our Lowell Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligent or wrongful actions of another driver in Lowell, Massachusetts, let a Lowell personal injury lawyer at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP help you today.
Our attorneys have extensive experience investigating complex vehicle accident cases, and we know what it takes to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers in order to secure compensation for your medical bills, lost income, property damage expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Lowell car accident attorney, you can click here to schedule a free consultation or call us at (617) 348-0998.