Boston Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
Slip and fall accidents can lead to devastating injuries for victims. Unfortunately, these types of accidents are not uncommon in and around the Boston area. At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our team is here to help if you need a Boston slip and fall accident attorney by your side. We can investigate what happened and work to determine the liability of any property owner or entity involved. Let us help you secure the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
How Can Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP Help Your Slip and Fall Claim?
- The Boston slip and fall lawyers at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP focus on providing a personalized experience for every client, and we understand how important each case is.
- We work to coordinate benefits between appropriate insurance carriers, which can include your own health insurer as well as the property owner’s insurance carrier in a premises liability case.
- We take Boston slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees or other costs until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Work with an Attorney for This Case?
Slip and fall accident cases are challenging because they often end up putting the injury victim up against aggressive insurance carriers and well-funded property owners. However, an injury attorney can use their resources to level the playing field by:
- Obtaining all evidence needed to prove what happened, including statements from eyewitnesses, video surveillance, property owner safety records, employee training records, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals who can treat their client’s injuries.
- Obtain and review any property owner insurance policies and help facilitate payments to their client.
- Write and send a demand letter to an insurance carrier, if the carrier refuses to offer a fair settlement.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents in Boston
Property owners have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe for visitors and guests. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for a property owner or those that they employ to breach their duty of care and incidentally cause harm to others. Some of the most common causes of slip and fall injuries in and around the Boston area include the following:
- Failing to place “wet floor” signs after mopping or waxing
- Failing to promptly clean up food or drink spills
- Electrical cords across pedestrian walkways in
- Other low-lying obstacles in pedestrian walkways
- Uneven flooring or pavement inside or outside a building
- Loose stairs
- No handrails on stairs
- Loose pavement or potholes in the parking lot
- Loose floor mats or other loose flooring material
Call our Boston Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner, turn to the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP for help with your case today. Our slip and fall injury lawyers have extensive experience handling complex Boston premises liability cases, and we know what it takes to fully investigate the incident to determine liability.
Our goal is to secure compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, household out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Boston slip and fall accident, you can click here to schedule a free consultation or call us at (617) 348-0998.