Lowell Slip and Fall Attorney
Slip and fall accidents are not uncommon, but they can lead to devastating injuries and financial losses for victims. At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our team is standing by to help when you need a Lowell slip and fall attorney by your side. We have extensive experience handling complicated personal injury cases, and we know what it takes to stand up to at-fault parties and aggressive insurance carriers. Let our slip and fall lawyers help you get through this today.
Why Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP For Your Slip and Fall Case?
- The slip and fall attorneys at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP focus exclusively on personal injury cases, which means we are able to commit all of our resources to investigate complex claims.
- Our Lowell personal injury attorneys focus on providing personalized attention to every client. We are always available to answer any questions or concerns that our clients have.
- We take Lowell slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay a dime until we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
Why Do You Need a Slip and Fall Accident Attorney?
Slip and fall accidents can become very challenging when insurance carriers and property owners get involved. These other parties do not want to pay compensation in a settlement, but a Lowell slip and fall injury attorney can:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove what happened in the case. This can include any photo or video surveillance from the scene of the incident, statements from eyewitnesses, and property accident reports.
- Ensure their client is fully evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat any injuries while also calculating total expected losses.
- Obtain and fully review all insurance policies involved and help ensure the client receives timely payouts.
- Prepare to take the case to court, if necessary to force an adequate settlement from the insurance carriers or the property owner.
Significant Injuries from Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents occur in a variety of ways. In some cases, the injury victim may share some blame for the incident. However, our attorneys regularly discover that these injuries occur because a property owner or their employees allowed hazardous conditions to arise. It is not uncommon for our lawyers to discover that our clients sustained an injury due to the following:
- No “wet floor” signs being placed after mopping or waxing
- Food or drink spills that are not promptly cleaned by staff members
- Loose floor mats or other flooring material
- Stairs without proper grip materials or no handrails
- Loose pavement or potholes in the parking lot
- Electrical cords running across pedestrian pathways
- Other low-lying obstacles in pedestrian pathways
- Inadequate lighting in pedestrian walking areas
Call Our Lowell Slip and Fall Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one has sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident caused by the negligent or wrongful actions of a property owner, contact the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP for help today.
Our Lowell slip and fall lawyers have extensive experience investigating complex premises liability cases, and we know what it takes to determine liability and secure full compensation for your losses. When you need a Lowell slip and fall accident attorney, choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP.