Lowell Personal Injury Lawyer
At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our attorneys are here to help when you need a Lowell personal injury attorney by your side. We will investigate every aspect of your case, so we can determine liability and help ensure that you receive the compensation you are entitled to. We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties to ensure you are treated fairly.
Injuries lead to setbacks for victims. Not only do victims have to deal with the pain and suffering caused by their injury, but they also have to contend with various financial losses that can be overwhelming.
Why Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP?
- The team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP focuses solely on personal injury claims, which means we are able to dedicate our full resources to investigating these incidents and determining liability.
- We provide every client with personalized attention for their case. We believe in focusing on your goals and needs as we move forward with the personal injury process.
- We take all Lowell personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our attorneys will not collect any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation that our clients deserve.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury claims can be challenging, particularly when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. A skilled Lowell personal injury lawyer will be an invaluable resource because they can:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability for the case. This can include photo surveillance, video footage, statements from eyewitnesses, accident reports, phone records, and more.
- Ensure their client is evaluated by trusted medical professionals who will treat their injuries.
- Help facilitate timely payments between insurance carriers and the injury victim.
- Fully prepare to take a case to trial, if necessary to ensure that their client is treated fairly by all parties involved.
What Kind of Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle in Lowell?
The attorneys at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP handle a wide range of personal injury cases in Lowell and throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Some of the most common cases that we help clients with include the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
- Dog bite incidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Other premises liability cases
- Product liability claims
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Burn injury incidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
This is certainly not an all-inclusive list of the types of cases we handle in Lowell, Massachusetts. We strongly encourage you to contact one of our personal injury lawyers who can help direct you on the best path forward for your case.
Our team also helps family members of those who have lost a loved one due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, business, or entity. Our compassionate wrongful death attorneys are standing by to help family members secure the closure and compensation they deserve.
Contact Our Lowell Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the negligent or wrongful actions of somebody else in or around Lowell, Massachusetts, turn to the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP as soon as possible. Our Lowell injury attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate your claim and determine the liability of any party involved.
Our goal is to secure full compensation for your medical bills, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Lowell personal injury attorney, you can click here to schedule a free consultation or call us at (617) 348-0998.