Lowell Workers’ Compensation Attorney
At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our team is standing by to help when you need a Lowell workers’ compensation attorney by your side. We understand the complexities of work injury cases, and we will get to work helping you secure full Massachusetts workers’ compensation benefits.
Work injuries are not uncommon in and around the Lowell area, and every person injured on the job should be able to receive workers’ compensation benefits. Unfortunately, there are times when employers or insurance carriers make it difficult for injured workers to receive their rightful coverage.
Why Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP?
- At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our workers’ comp attorneys work to provide personalized attention to every client, so we can focus on their goals and needs.
- We have extensive experience handling complex work injury cases, and we have the resources necessary to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and employers.
- Work injury victims will not pay a dime to our attorneys until after we are able to obtain the compensation that they deserve.
Why Do You Need a Workers’ Compensation Attorney?
Employers and workers’ compensation insurance carriers can make it difficult for injury victims to receive their rightful benefits. However, a skilled Lowell workers’ compensation attorney can use their resources to:
- Conduct a complete investigation into the incident in order to determine the cause of the workplace injury or illness.
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat their injury or illness and help calculate their total expected losses.
- Pressure the insurance carrier to pay full compensation to their client while also preparing to follow the proper appeals process for Massachusetts’ work injury claim denials.
What Kind of Injuries are Covered Through Workers’ Comp in Massachusetts?
There are many types of work injuries and illnesses that are covered through the Massachusetts workers’ compensation system. Our workers’ compensation lawyers in Lowell are regularly able to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Burn injuries
- Severe sprains and strains
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma
- Electrocution injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Occupational illnesses (cancer, respiratory illnesses, cardiovascular disease, etc.)
What Kind of Compensation are Work Injury Victims Entitled To?
As an employee injured on the job, you will be entitled to various types of benefits through the workers’ compensation system in Massachusetts. In general, your income determines the amount of compensation you receive concerning lost wages. The more you earn, the more compensation you will receive in an effort to replace your wages and ensure that you are cared for while you are recovering.
Additionally, workers’ compensation will provide coverage for all medical expenses that you incur due to your workplace injury or illness. Depending on the severity of the injury or illness, you may also receive partial disability payments, total and permanent disability payments, or compensation for loss of function.
Call a Lowell Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one has been injured or has become ill due to an incident in the workplace, let the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP help you today. We understand that insurance carriers and employers can make it difficult to secure your rightful benefits. However, our Lowell injury lawyers have the resources necessary to fully investigate your claim and stand up to any party involved.
Let us help you secure the compensation you need to make a full recovery today. When you need a Lowell workers’ compensation attorney, you can click here to schedule a free consultation or call us at (617) 348-0998.