Worcester Car Accident Attorney
At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, we are here to help if you need a Worcester car accident attorney by your side. If the careless or negligent actions of another driver caused your accident, let us help secure the compensation you are entitled to today.
Vehicle accidents often cause significant injuries and property damage for victims in and around Worcester, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, there are times when injury victims struggle to receive their rightful compensation through insurance carriers.
Why You Should Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP
- The Worcester car accident accident lawyers at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP understand how the no-fault insurance system works in Massachusetts, and we will strive to secure full compensation on your behalf.
- Our personal injury attorneys know how to get insurance carriers to pay your bills in a timely manner.
- Every client works with one of our firm’s partners, so you can be sure your case is being handled appropriately.
- We take Worcester car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need a Worcester Car Accident Lawyer?
Car accident claims can be challenging for Worcester residents and visitors, particularly when navigating the no-fault injury system. An attorney can use their resources to:
- Ensure the client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can help treat their injuries and calculate total expenses.
- Obtain the no-fault insurance policy and negotiate with the carrier to ensure their client receives full compensation.
- Prepare to file a personal injury lawsuit if the situation calls for it.
Massachusetts Car Accident Statistics
According to data available from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, we can see that there were more than 5,200 total vehicle collisions across Worcester during the latest reporting year we have on file. Out of these incidents, there were:
- 91 serious injury crashes
- 441 minor injury crashes
- 649 possible injury crashes
Common Worcester Car Accident Injuries
Unfortunately, these incidents often result in severe injuries for victims in our area. Our Worcester car accident injury attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Others severe back or neck injury
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Lacerations and puncture wounds
When Should I File a Worcester Accident Claim?
You need to file your Worcester car accident claim with your insurance carrier as soon as possible after the collision occurs. This is crucial because any delay could result in the insurance carrier denying your claim. Additionally, if a personal injury lawsuit is warranted for your case, you must file the claim within three years from the day the accident occurred.
Contact our Worcester Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of somebody else, contact the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP as soon as possible. Our Worcester auto accident lawyers have the resources necessary to fully investigate vehicle accidents in and around Worcester, Massachusetts, and we will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers.
When you need a Worcester car accident attorney fighting by your side, Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP can help.