Worcester Slip and Fall Attorney
At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our team is here to help if you need a Worcester slip and fall attorney by your side. We understand the complex nature of investigating cases against negligent or reckless property owners, and we have a track record of securing compensation for those injured in premises liability incidents. Let us get to work on your case today.
Slip and fall accidents can cause significant injuries for victims. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for the careless or negligent actions of property owners to cause slip and fall incidents in and around Worcester, Massachusetts.
Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP
- The team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP focuses on providing a personalized experience for every client. We go to great lengths to keep every client informed about the progress of their case.
- Our Worcester injury attorneys have helped thousands of clients secure the compensation they deserve, and we know how to get insurance companies to pay bills in a timely manner.
- We take Worcester slip and fall cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not pay any upfront or out-of-pocket cost for their case and will only owe legal fees after we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Slip and Fall Case?
Slip and fall injury cases often pit injury victims against insurance carriers and well-funded property owners. However, a skilled slip and fall injury lawyer can use their resources to:
- Uncover any evidence that can be used to prove liability, including video or photo surveillance of the incident, statements from any eyewitnesses, property owner safety records, employee training records, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to ensure their client is properly cared for and help calculate their expected expenses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved, including the property owners and insurance carriers, to reach a settlement that covers all of the client’s costs.
How Do Slip and Fall Accidents Occur in Worcester?
Property owners are legally required to ensure that their premises are safe for guests and visitors. If a property owner breaches their duty by allowing hazardous slip and fall conditions to arise, severe injuries can occur. It is not uncommon for our Worcester slip and fall injury attorneys to help clients who have been injured due to the following:
- Recently mopped or waxed floors that had no warning signs
- Broken or uneven stairways
- Stairways with no handrails or proper grips
- Drink or food spills that were not promptly cleaned
- Low lying obstacles in pedestrian pathways
- Electrical cords running along the floor
- Loose floor mats
- Broken or uneven pavement in the parking lot
- Inadequate pedestrian area lighting
Call a Worcester Slip and Fall Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured by a slip and fall accident caused by the actions of a careless or negligent property owner, contact the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP for help with your case immediately. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate what happened, and we know what it takes to negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers.
Let our Worcester slip and fall attorneys start working on your case today. At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, we want to help.