Worcester Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity, you should be entitled to compensation for your losses. At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our Worcester personal injury attorneys have extensive experience securing compensation for those who have been harmed due to the actions of others. Let us get to work investigating your case, so we can determine liability.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve in order to make a full recovery and replace any lost wages or out-of-pocket expenses you have incurred.
Why Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP?
- At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our attorneys focus exclusively on personal injury cases, which means we have the experience, understanding, resources, and legal expertise necessary for our clients to be successful.
- Every client we take will have direct access to their attorney. We are always available to answer questions and discuss concerns that our clients have regarding their case.
- We coordinate benefits between the appropriate insurance companies, including: homeowners, life, auto, workers’ compensation, health insurers, Personal Injury Protection (PIP), and Medical Payments (MedPay) coverage.
- We take Worcester personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
Why Do You Need a Worcester Personal Injury Lawyer?
Personal injury attorneys provide invaluable resources to those who are struggling to secure compensation. An attorney will play many roles in a personal injury case, including that of an investigator and a negotiator. An attorney can:
- Gather any evidence needed to prove liability in the case. This can include photo or video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, mobile phone data, company or employee safety records, and more.
- Gather all medical records, proof of lost wages, and proof of out-of-pocket costs in order to help calculate the client’s total losses.
- Fully review any insurance policy involved to ensure that you are being treated fairly by the carrier.
- Negotiate with insurance carriers and at-fault parties (or their legal team) in an effort to obtain full compensation for the claim.
What Types of Cases Do We Handle in Worcester?
The Worcester personal injury attorneys at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP have extensive experience helping clients throughout the Commonwealth obtain compensation and recover from a wide range of injuries. This includes, but is not limited to, injuries caused by the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
- Dog bite incidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Other premises liability cases
- Product liability claims
- Burn injury incidents
This is not a complete list of the types of cases that we handle at our firm, and we strongly encourage you to reach out to our personal injury attorneys in Worcester, so you can receive a free consultation and advice about the best steps moving forward with your case.
Additionally, our Worcester personal injury lawyers provide compassionate and experienced assistance to those who have lost a loved one due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity. We are standing by to help family members recover compensation and gain closure for their loss.
Call a Worcester Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless, negligent, or willful actions of somebody else, turn to the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP for help today. Our attorneys are standing by with the resources necessary to fully investigate your claim, determine liability, and secure the compensation you are entitled to. We will not back down when aggressive insurance carriers get involved.
When you need a Worcester personal injury attorney, you can click here to schedule a free consultation or call us at (617) 348-0998.