Worcester Truck Accident Attorney
Accidents involving large commercial trucks often result in major injuries and significant property damage for those involved. At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our team is here to help if you need a Worcester truck accident attorney by your side. We understand the complexities involved in these cases, particularly when standing up to aggressive insurance carriers and well-funded trucking companies. If the actions of a truck driver or trucking company caused your injuries, we are here to help you secure compensation.
Why Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP?
- The Worcester accident attorneys at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP focus exclusively on personal injury cases, and we devote the full resources of our office to investigating complex claims.
- Every client that we take will work with one of our firm’s partners. Our clients are not just another case to us, and we strive to understand their goals and needs.
- We will make sure that your medical bills get submitted to the appropriate insurance companies in an effort to get them processed accordingly.
- We take Worcester truck accident cases on a contingency basis, which means that our clients will not pay legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
How Can a Worcester Truck Accident Lawyer Help Your Case?
Truck accident claims become complex very quickly. These incidents often involve multiple parties, and injury victims are usually at a disadvantage from the start. A Worcester truck accident lawyer will level the playing field and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and trucking companies. An injury attorney can use their resources to:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability, including the safety and employee records of the truck company, the driver’s history, the truck’s “black box” data, photo and video surveillance of the incident, eyewitness statements, and more.
- Obtain and review all insurance policies related to the claim and draft demand letters for every carrier, to ensure the case is resolved in a fair manner.
- Vigorously negotiate with every party involved, including the trucking company and aggressive insurance carriers, in an attempt to reach an out of court settlement.
- Fully prepare to take the case to trial, if necessary to ensure their client is treated fairly.
Worcester Truck Accidents Often Lead to Severe Injuries
The Worcester truck accident attorneys at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP have extensive experience handling crashes involving the following:
- Semis (tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers)
- Garbage trucks
- Delivery trucks (UPS, FedEx)
- Buses and transport vehicles
- Construction vehicles
Unfortunately, incidents involving these trucks often result in severe injuries for drivers and passengers in traditional vehicles. Due to the size and weight of commercial trucks, it is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Amputations and crush injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Severe lacerations
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional and psychological trauma
Call Our Worcester Truck Accident Attorney
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, contact the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP today. Our Worcester trucking accident attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate your case in order to determine the liability of those involved.
We know how important it is that you receive full compensation for your injuries and other losses, so let our Worcester truck accident attorneys get to work for you today. You can click here to schedule a free consultation or call us at (617) 348-0998.