Boston Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Pedestrians are more vulnerable to injuries than any other group in or around the roadways. Unfortunately, pedestrian accidents in Boston often result in severe injuries. At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our dedicated team is standing by to help when you need a Boston pedestrian accident attorney. We have experience investigating complex personal injury cases, and we understand what it takes to secure full compensation for your injuries and other losses.
Why Choose Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP for Your Pedestrian Accident Case?
- At Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP, our Boston pedestrian attorneys have helped thousands of personal injury clients secure the compensation that they deserve.
- Personal injury law is our focus and our commitment. We are dedicated to helping injury victims get through difficult times.
- Our Boston personal injury lawyers focus on bringing a personalized experience to each case, which means that we take the time to get to know every client, so we can focus on their goals and needs.
- We take Boston pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any upfront or out-of-pocket for their case. We only collect legal fees after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
Why Do You Need a Pedestrian Accident Attorney for This Case?
Pedestrian accident claims can be challenging, particularly because the victim needs to focus on recovering, not fighting aggressive insurance carriers. However, a skilled pedestrian accident lawyer can help with that, by using their resources to:
- Obtain the evidence needed to prove liability, including any photo or video surveillance of the incident, statements from eyewitnesses, accident reports, and more.
- Obtain and review all insurance policies involved in the case and help facilitate payments to their client in a timely manner.
- Vigorously negotiate with the insurance carriers involved if they do not want to pay a fair amount to the client.
- Prepare to take the case to the civil court system, if necessary to ensure their client is treated fairly.
Most Common Pedestrian Accident Injuries in Boston
According to data available from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, we can see that there have been more than 900 total pedestrian accidents reported within the city limits of Boston. This does not include the larger Metropolitan area, which pushes these numbers well above 1,000 total pedestrian incidents. Unfortunately, pedestrians do not have any protection against the force of a vehicle slamming into them.
It is not uncommon for our Boston pedestrian accident lawyers to help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations and road rash
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Other severe back or neck injury
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional and psychological damage
Our Boston accident lawyers also help families of pedestrians who have been wrongfully killed due to the actions of others on the roadways in or around the Boston area.
Call Our Boston Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a pedestrian accident caused by the careless actions of somebody else in or around the Boston area, contact the team at Rawson Merrigan & Litner, LLP for help with your case today. Our pedestrian accident attorneys have extensive resources that we can use to ensure that your case is fully investigated and that you receive the compensation you deserve. This can include coverage of your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering damages, out-of-pocket expenses, and more.
When you need a Boston pedestrian accident lawyer, you can click here to schedule a free consultation or call us at (617) 348-0988.